Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
It will take a month or so for me, I thought I'd never get used to the previous board.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Well it's all for the better. I hope everyone likes it, I know it's different but sometimes you have to change.

·
Registered
589 Posts
taterracing said:
I don't like it as much as the old site. But I'll get used to it.
same here, but if it stops problems (I only had once) then it is worth it!!! :)

Also, :DWhat the heck happened to the smileys LOL ;D

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i can deal with anything as long as we dont get all those damn error messages

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well guys we have more awesome stuff on the way within the next few weeks. We are also working on bringin the home page back with a little twist to it. The admins and Global Moderators have some great ideas in our heads that were working on. So look for some more changes in the next month or so. Thanks to everybody for being patient and sticking with us why were going through changes. Sometimes change is better and sometimes it hurts. I think this change along with the some others were doing will make this place even better then what it allready is.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i like it with only one exception. i liked the separate topic for promotional cars. kept me alert and looking for things to let people on here know about. now it will slip my aged mind...looks good. kudos. i don't see that big a change.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Ohio29 said:
taterracing said:
I don't like it as much as the old site. But I'll get used to it.
same here, but if it stops problems (I only had once) then it is worth it!!! :)

Also, :DWhat the heck happened to the smileys LOL ;D
I miss the old emotions too! The generic ones just aren't the same! :'(

·
Registered
335 Posts
found one thing i really like. blocked all signatures. i have never been big on sig. even though i had a broncos helment on my old one. this way i don't know who likes what, and look at all the same, so i don't know if your a raider fan or etc. i like the generic look!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Yea, You can do more with the settings here than the old site. I finally figured out how to set it up to see all the new posts and to bring them up to the first posts to read. Once I did that It really brought the whole site thing a new picture! Like I said it is taking some getting use to. I think I figure out more of the things to set up and do here the more I'm going to like it! Just taking some serious getting use too....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
I like it except I didn't even know we were moving. I was all locked out. I kept singing "Honey Won't You Open That Door" and finally I got in so here I am!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I liked it better when I could just block some of the sigs-- now it's either all or none. Before, I just blocked the ones that annoyed me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
kspool said:
I liked it better when I could just block some of the sigs-- now it's either all or none. Before, I just blocked the ones that annoyed me.
What are sigs? Thought I had an idea but now i'm on the moon.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Marlboro, Winston, Pall Mall, Virginia Slims............my bad, those are CIGS!

They're talking about signatures, the lines of text or pictures at the bottom of other people's posts each time they post.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts