Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Larson 2013 Target 51 Elite Showed up in the mail today...... DIN #50 of 150

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
Awesome add and #. Close only counts in horseshoes and dynamite. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Does the hood on yours close down tightly? From you pics it looks like its sticking up... Great looking car though!! I only wish they would have made the Target logo on the hood bigger like the one on the actual car...Thanks, Thomas

·
NASCAR diecast junkie
4,713 Posts
Great addition,Congrats

Reactions: johngr24

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice add. thanks for the pics. I got an Austin Dillon today with the same thing #4 out of 133. Closet I ever got.

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure Thomas, I'll have to check it out better then I take better pics for the album. It's possible I didn't get it closed all the way, I did open it.

·
DCZ's Sliced Bread
2,439 Posts
Beautiful car!!! Cant wait till my ARC shows up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Awesome add! Congrats!
The other day, I got a Danica with #9, so I know how you feel.

·
Larson Collector
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does the hood on yours close down tightly? From you pics it looks like its sticking up... Great looking car though!! I only wish they would have made the Target logo on the hood bigger like the one on the actual car...Thanks, Thomas
It does stick up a little. Seems like a common thing with some of the elites. Along with the hood not goin very high because of short hood teathers. With it being sold out, its gonna stay in my collection the way it is.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Have you looked to make sure the tethers aren't in the way? Sometimes when you try to close the hood, they pinch between the hood & the tubing on the sides of the engine & keep it from shutting all the way....

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Nice add John

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,901 Posts
@johngr24 I am sure you could give it to Kyle as a donation.LOL!I am sure if you wait #51 will show up on EBAY for $510 dollars.Nice add.Ill watch for the door number so you can step up to the plate.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts