Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

23,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. [MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.

· Premium Member
12,209 Posts
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. [MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.
Man it's not the end of the world or at least I hope now. Good luck and caught some for me. Thanks

· Diecast CraZy
1,934 Posts
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. @racersimage Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.

Sad to see you leave. :sad:

· Legendary Member
18,496 Posts
This sucks.

· Premium Member
7,373 Posts
As soon as I heard the news, I thought of you [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]. I understand why you're done collecting but that doesn't mean you can't come on here and chat with us about racing. Hate to see you go. =(

· CraZy Senior
5,612 Posts
Dont leave us..

Did I miss something ? So Dodge wont have a car next year in NASCAR ?
Yeah, Penske is switching back to Ford. Apparently that will leave only Robbie Gordon driving a Dodge, or so I have heard.

· Legendary Member
18,496 Posts
[MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]
Hey bud, come back and change your name to Chevybob and we can hang out!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.