Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. [MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Oh come on Bob, there is still a whole 2012 season of collecting left, also who knows RPM may switch back to Dodge then you will be in heaven lol.

·
Premium Member
12,381 Posts
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. [MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION] Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.
Man it's not the end of the world or at least I hope now. Good luck and caught some for me. Thanks

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
Due to the news today regarding the DODGE Motorsports program, for all intents and purposes, I am through collecting (I just bought a case for the 2013 diecasts, too. Damn.) Take care everyone. I may pop in from time to time to say hello. @racersimage Please leave my account open and my staff position active. Thanks.

Sad to see you leave. :sad:

·
Registered
972 Posts
It ain't over [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION], you never know who might be switching to Dodge. Something tells me they aren't done yet.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Dont leave us..

Did I miss something ? So Dodge wont have a car next year in NASCAR ?

·
Premium Member
10,499 Posts
Hang in there Bob. As said we still have 2012 to collect the Dodges. Like amorse7 said you never know who will be switching to Dodge. Keep the faith brother :wink:

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Dont leave, things wont be the same around here, please dont.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
This sucks.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
As soon as I heard the news, I thought of you [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]. I understand why you're done collecting but that doesn't mean you can't come on here and chat with us about racing. Hate to see you go. =(

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
you sill got till November, Im sure Brad or AJ can have another 1/24 made.

·
CraZy Senior
6,527 Posts
Dont leave us..

Did I miss something ? So Dodge wont have a car next year in NASCAR ?
Yeah, Penske is switching back to Ford. Apparently that will leave only Robbie Gordon driving a Dodge, or so I have heard.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
[MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION]
Hey bud, come back and change your name to Chevybob and we can hang out!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts