Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all here's some pics of some of the showcars that were around the speedway,a blackhawk helicopter and a few inside the track.me and my girlfriend were in the diamond tower off of turn two great seats and view.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Really like the "James Dean" car. I wasn't that impressed w/the die-cast, but the real car looks really cool.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Wow, The blackhawk landed in the Sam bass museum parking lot! I parked right behind there when we went to the 600 two years ago. Did you check out the Sma Bass museum? That is one cool place! Also is the Action/MA Distribution center still open directly behind the museum? That was pretty cool to! When we parked we didn't know that the Action/MA center was back there. I saw someone come up with some new diecast and ask them where they got them. They told me and we went down and checked it out. Funny thing was there were only two vehicles in the parking lot. TWO monstor trucks! But when we got inside It was full of people. We would not have even know if it hadn't been for the guy coming up with the new diecast! Nice pics. Bet you had a great time! Reminds me that I'm ready to go back!!

These were in front of Action.

Inside of Action in the reatil shop.

Inside of the Sam Bass museum

These were taken two years ago but for those of you that have never been to Charlotte motor speedway Both of these are just behind the track and are really cool attractions to see! There is so much to see up there it's like no other track on the entire circuit. I would say that with the exception of Indy and Daytona, Charlotte has the most attractions to see in the area and may even have those two beat!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts