·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
NICE ADDS

Reactions: iatse201

·
KB-972
17,161 Posts
Only two days left to enter for COTM. let's not let January go buy without a winner.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only two days left to enter for COTM. let's not let January go buy without a winner.

Sorry but that's a club of guys on here that vote for them self's our there buddy's I have 1 wall that has more cars on it then most of the winner/s again this site has a click if your not in it that is that But with that being said there are some good people on here the only reason i still hang around

·
KB-972
17,161 Posts
Sorry but that's a club of guys on here that vote for them self's our there buddy's I have 1 wall that has more cars on it then most of the winner/s again this site has a click if your not in it that is that But with that being said there are some good people on here the only reason i still hang around
Sure hope I didn't fall into that category? There are so many people that are gone now for whatever reason, it's just sad. I just hate to see a month go by with no winner. Personally I like to see everybody's collection big or small or somewhere in between.. People can't vote for themselves anymore & you're rt, I never liked that either, I respect your prospective on it though.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sure hope I didn't fall into that category? There are so many people that are gone now for whatever reason, it's just sad. I just hate to see a month go by with no winner. Personally I like to see everybody's collection big or small or somewhere in between.. People can't vote for themselves anymore & you're rt, I never liked that either, I respect your prospective on it though.
No your one of the good ones but there alot of things that were going on that if you were not in the click if you said something that was wrong our a car the wrong color you would get 20 people to jump on you for being wrong but yeah I like to see other collections that's the only reason i haven't left but other then that this site has gone the wrong way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts