Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm posting some new pics of diecasts I've gotten the last 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy them as my heart is in pain after lossing my buddy. I came home this morning to find my favorite cat along the road dead. Never have teared up for a cat as I have for this one.

Stewart Clear Car

Patricks Tissot

Stenhouse Iowa RW

I pre-order my first ever car when I did it for this Trevor Bayne, Love the car

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Nice adds man!

And sorry to hear about your cat, we have two at home that I would be destroyed if that happened too.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice adds. the stenhouse is an awesome car. Sorry about your cat.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Well I'm posting some new pics of diecasts I've gotten the last 2 weeks. I hope you enjoy them as my heart is in pain after lossing my buddy. I came home this morning to find my favorite cat along the road dead. Never have teared up for a cat as I have for this one.

Stewart Clear Car

Patricks Tissot

Stenhouse Iowa RW

I pre-order my first ever car when I did it for this Trevor Bayne, Love the car

Awsome adds! My cat was 20 years old when she died last spring, its a terrible thing to go through. Also when I was 8 one of our cats escaped from our house and got hit by a car its a damn shame too...

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[MENTION=3551]newsavedone[/MENTION]

Bear, name of my cat, was born last year and he was one of the bigger kittens we have had. Our cats are outside, but my parents said next time we get a cat we love it's gonna be a house cat. This just ruined my week and weekend.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Cool adds Aaron!
I really like that peanuts car.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Happy for the adds, very nice.
Hate to hear about the member of the family. Amazing how those "animals" can become a part of the family. I have 3 dogs and a feline as well, and they are treated like gold. Sorry to hear........

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds!!! Sorry to hear about your cat, it hurts to lose animals!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts