Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home this afternoon from a small diecast run and picking my son up from school. Walked into my NASCAR room and someone broke into my house!! Funny thing is they didn't take anything! They left me a powerade Stewart 1/64th. Wonder what kind of criminals we have around here????????

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Got home this afternoon from a small diecast run and picking my son up from school. Walked into my NASCAR room and someone broke into my house!! Funny thing is they didn't take anything! They left me a powerade Stewart 1/64th. Wonder what kind of criminals we have around here????????
You smart ass!!! I was all worried for you and your stuff and you jack around like that! Somebody oughta kick your ass!!! LOL!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey but he did break in!! Kind of freaky when you come in your house and find something there that wasn't 30 minutes earlier. Not the first time and I can guarantee if the dogs hadn't know who he was they would have had a had time getting this far!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Maybe next time he'll leave a 1/24 Harvick Elvis, Reeses COT, and Fastbreak.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I don't get it....I am a nice guy. I'd give the shirt off of my back to anybody here, and nobody brings me anything. Nobody sends me anything. Nobody will even buy anything from me.....WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
U lucky TURD!!!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Good idea!! And shoot the dogs for letting them in the back door?
Maybe it was your dog who got it for you!! Try asking him! Put him in the a dark warm room & make him sweat till he tells you where it & who it came from! LOL

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
If he can make a dog sweat, he's quite the guy. All I've ever seen a dog do is pant until he was cooled off............ARF,ARF,ARF!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
Hmm did Joker have anything to do with this? lol
who? me? lol

well i figured if i left it out front of his house, it might get stolen and if i left it out back the 2 dogs would have used it for a chew toy. so what better to do with it? get into his house and put it front of his computer screen. throw him off a lil bit, even though he is throwed off enough, lol

·
Super Moderator
8,706 Posts
well come to my house and leave me one joker!!!!!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Mine too. Just that Harvick Reeses COT would be fine, in 1/24 BTW!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't know about doing in rolling over. Only got one that is smart enough to even attempt that. now go drop it in the pool, or chew it into 100o little needles for me to step on that's more like it. At least the two big dogs keep most of the invaders out. They just haven't aquired the taste for Joker meat or Dragon meat yet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
;D LOL,So true Dragon! But be careful, Johnny might run around the yard with you and then go drop you in the pool!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
OR chew you into needles, oooooooohhhhhhhhh wadda fate....to end up in someone's foot!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's the one he's talking about. Dang I almost did the buy it now too! But I need to wait and see if I hear from mt source first since I've already contacted her. Better get it while you can If it's there when I need it it's gone!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts