Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home this afternoon from a small diecast run and picking my son up from school. Walked into my NASCAR room and someone broke into my house!! Funny thing is they didn't take anything! They left me a powerade Stewart 1/64th. Wonder what kind of criminals we have around here????????

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey but he did break in!! Kind of freaky when you come in your house and find something there that wasn't 30 minutes earlier. Not the first time and I can guarantee if the dogs hadn't know who he was they would have had a had time getting this far!!!

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't know about doing in rolling over. Only got one that is smart enough to even attempt that. now go drop it in the pool, or chew it into 100o little needles for me to step on that's more like it. At least the two big dogs keep most of the invaders out. They just haven't aquired the taste for Joker meat or Dragon meat yet!!!!!!!

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's the one he's talking about. Dang I almost did the buy it now too! But I need to wait and see if I hear from mt source first since I've already contacted her. Better get it while you can If it's there when I need it it's gone!

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
melloyello20 said:
doesn't look like anything special. what is it about the harvick cars?
Actually the special thing about it is, It's suppose to be cancelled and no one knew it was going to come out until last week. But it is being found in a QVC release and in the GM dealers version. So in actuality there really isn't that much special about it other than it's new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.