Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone who was banned from this site, i would guess from reading the posts over the years it may be the guy named nick. someone asked on hobbytalk under racing champs/ nascar collectables thred, what happened to TCL. 40 intrepid was who asked. they didn't know things had changed. so i posted there was a new server. and he was really glad and back here. but then someone got on there and trashed TCL and racer. anyone affiliated with hobby talk may want to go in and defend this site. i did, and put this guy down pretty hard on there, and promoted TCL.
it's "hobbytalk.com" where this happened. not a real great place. but, alot of info on hot wheels.
i just found it disgusting what this guy said about TCL and had to respond. if they ban me from there, so be it.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I post there and saw that a few mins ago myself, the three (they will remain nameless) members that were banned from this site that I still talk to talk smack about this place alot, its a shame.

·
Registered
564 Posts
selby92 said:
I post there and saw that a few mins ago myself, the three (they will remain nameless) members that were banned from this site that I still talk to talk smack about this place alot, its a shame.
Well I know 2 of the guys that you talk to on a regular basis and they said they didn't care if they were banned from here. I think they can't stand it because we are sticking to our word and not letting them back on TCL. As far as I'm concerned this is the best Collectors Site on the NET. We have a great group here even if we have a few spats everynow and then. All that does is makes us grow alot closer as a group and learn things about other members that we didn't know before.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Our buddy CSR hasn't shown up over there, has he?

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Give it time & they will be banned over there for the same sh*t they pulled over here! Shows they have alot of balls to talk trash behind others backs!

·
Registered
57 Posts
man i know i am nin here but lets get real about this.we can talk all day long about drivers but not the people thats not good.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Why are you guys even bothering with this? I read all of it and it is nothing to be concerned with. Hobby talk does not affect us at all. I already contacted my friend John who is a mod there and he will squash anti TCL stuff when deemed appropriate when not infringining on 1st amendment rights.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
DP36 said:
selby92 said:
Well I know 2 of the guys that you talk to on a regular basis and they said they didn't care if they were banned from here. I think they can't stand it because we are sticking to our word and not letting them back on TCL. As far as I'm concerned this is the best Collectors Site on the NET. We have a great group here even if we have a few spats everynow and then. All that does is makes us grow alot closer as a group and learn things about other members that we didn't know before.
You got that right Bud!!! We have the BEST SITE FOR COLLECTIBLES, they can be mad, but it is their loss!!! They will never, ever get back to this site, doing what they are doing!!! FAREWELL FOR LIFE!!!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It's sad that they do that, but it's on another site and I could care a less what people on another site say. Not to nosey on that matter

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Let them say what they want, this is the best and most helpful site for diecast collectibles on the Web!!! We will not allow them back, EVER!!! We don't need them, we are a heck of alot stronger without those IDIOTS!!! If anyone is a member of that site, let them know what we are, and what we have thought of them!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts