Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well I have a good bit of diecast these are some of my very rare diecast that u really dont see on the market forgot to add that to the thread name (sorry if I sounded like a Dbag on the thread name) :(
Marty robins charger I thinks it's elite
1 of 72 Richard petty chrome super bird
Autographed Ned jarret he only autographed 11 of these and his grandson was selling all but 1 on eBay back when they were made by napa now you can find them on eBay autographed made by university of racing

·
Legendary Member
25,287 Posts
Nice cars-- and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Thats teh Ned Jarrett from teh Napa Series, I have a few of those that he signed for us. We also have the University of Racing Release with some he signed Ned Jarrett, HOF 2011 that look sweet.

Scott

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gods honest truth I have never met him either all my autographed cars by mark Martin was bought off eBay hopefully one day I'll meet him :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats teh Ned Jarrett from teh Napa Series, I have a few of those that he signed for us. We also have the University of Racing Release with some he signed Ned Jarrett, HOF 2011 that look sweet.

Scott
Oh that's awesome I bought that Ned jarret a few years ago his grandson told me he autographed 11 and sold all but 1 but I'm sure he did autographed more

·
fuel burner
156 Posts
Gods honest truth I have never met him either all my autographed cars by mark Martin was bought off eBay hopefully one day I'll meet him :)
i almost met mark in 1997 (i think) he was dirving in an asa race at the minnesota state fairgrounds but he wrecked early so he left before the race was over :( still got dick trickle and kenny schrader's autograph though

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i almost met mark in 1997 (i think) he was dirving in an asa race at the minnesota state fairgrounds but he wrecked early so he left before the race was over :( still got dick trickle and kenny schrader's autograph though
That's is awesome meeting trickle and schrader I've met a good bit of drivers at Richmond and Charlotte
the ones I do want to meet I don't meet them then I stumble across drivers I really don't care to meet lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.