Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the closest racing store by my house today and asked if he would ever be getting the ameriquest car in. After we finished talking and we both hung up he surprisingly called me back and said they wouldn't be making it. He said it would be due to biffle losing his ameriquest sponsorship. He looked in his book of cars being made and all that. The only thing is iv'e seen it up for purchase on several sites. I asked him if the car would be considered rare now and he said probably. Just thought you'd like to know

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he looked in the book of cars being released and it said it wasn't being released.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wonder what book that is? I reference the stuff off a Dealer Web site and they show the Biffle Ameriquest DS(shipping in April) and offering preorders on the Ameriquest COT DS

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but they just put the ameriquest car available for preorder so it may be cancelled. Then again stremmes car wasn't cancelled.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
would not be the first car to be cancelled after production.

that being the case they will destroy all copies. or they should. I have a few that escaped destruciton from just such a scenario.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.