Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be flying from Alaska to the Sonoma race this summer. All my prior track experiences are from East Coast tracks. At places like Charlotte there are vendors everywhere selling new and old diecast in addition to the driver vendor tailors. For those who have been there, can I expect the same thing at Sonoma? I'd like to do some shopping while I'm down there. Thanks in advance for your replies

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Sonoma is a completely different set up then the other tracks I've visited. It's much more spread out, mainly because the complex is much larger being a road course. Also, my experience has been the merchandise haulers and track side vendors are not as prevalent as what you see at other races (and I'm only comparing the races I've been to: Phoenix, Vegas, and California). I think the schedule has a lot to do with that. It's still a very fun race and offers a lot to do. It's also a very good track to meet various drivers and get their autographs because the set-up is unique and the drivers are always floating around the areas just outside the garage. It is one of my favorite races to attend

1 - 2 of 2 Posts