Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to the RCCA website and am thoroughly disgusted! There isn't even the ability to order Dave Blaney stuff on the site. He is apparently not being carried by Action this year. I would guess he is exclusively CFS, as his new stuff is available for pre-order through CFS dealers, but nothing at all available from Action. I can't believe it. They carry Francitti and all of the other new less experienced guys, but not Dave. Man am I frustrated!!!! I can't believe it!!! Damn it!!! :mad:

·
NASCAR The Steel Tornado
1,120 Posts
I hear your pain!
I've run into this many times before.
Kinda like having a high bid on something on ebay....just to get out bid the last 5 seconds.

This sorta thing isn't common to just this Hobby....ran into it with Model Cars all the time.
Definately fusterating but part of the money world. :(

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was the same way when he was w/Racing Champions. No Action then, until he got hooked up w/Jasper the last year and then w/RCR. I guess I will just have to hunt for the CFS cars. Hope they make all of the paint schemes in Champions Series, unlike TC did their last year. They didn't make two of em' in Preferred, only in Pit Stop versions.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
At least he got diecast last year :-[ I just hope CFS does Mayfields this year. I honestly dont care it if is a Champion or Contender version. I just went to Sunday Hauler and they have cancelled next to Blaneys 08 so I guess they did drop him. Didnt MA say they were going to drop alot of people cause of the losses last year?

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Ken...try collecting 1/64!! We don't get all the regular paint schemes for full time teams for several drivers from ANY company!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts