Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might have to take a road trip after Thanksgiving. I can drop the wife off at the mall and then head on over to the track...

Join us at Lowe's Motor Speedway for the Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-Out from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., November 23! This is your opportunity to take advantage of incredible savings on all your favorite driver merchandise. More than two dozen NASCAR souvenir rigs will blanket the speedway's main enterance offering keepsakes from drivers such as Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart and more. Souvenirs start at only $1 and t-shirts start at $3! This once a year opportunity allows fans to drive their personal car around the 1.5-mile superspeedway by purchasing $50 in NASCAR tickets or souvenirs, or simply donating $25 to Speedway Children's Charities. We'll see you the day after Thanksgiving at the Souvenir and Race Ticket Blow-out!

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/schedules/superspeedway/souvenir_and_race_ticket_blow_out/

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
It's a pretty cool event. Definitely worth stopping by.

·
Registered
328 Posts
agreed-there is a some great deals there.i have never driven on the track-my friend who works there says it kinda sucks.they take cars out in groups of 40 and you are led around at 70 miles an hour-hell i can do that on the interstate!and she says there is a looooong wait so get there early if you want to drive on the track

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Depen
demondecko said:
:( Now I dunno if I should go shopping here or driver 3 hours over to Charlotte. How much does diecast generally run?
Depends on what driver you want really. For example Kyle Busch and Jr. stuff will more than likely be dirt cheap because of the sponsor change while others will be about 30-40 range I'd say. They may only knock a few bucks off of newer cars that have just came out. Honestly unless you also wanted to go to the mall and do some other shopping I wouldn't do it just for that. You also have all the shops around there to. I'm not sure if they are open on black Friday though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
last year they had some vendor tents-not much but i bought more from them than i did at the haulers

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I have too long of a drive to get to that deal center!!!! I just wish I could be there to see all of the new merchandise!!!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
We went and drove around the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts