Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week i jokingly made a post on Harvick's FB wall, saying he should stop where i work on the base after the Ollie's grand opening in my town tomorrow. His PR person sent me a message, saying Kevin and DeLana wanted to personally send me a package to make up for not being able to stop by the base due to time constraints. Got the package today, and it had a 2011 NNS Menards hero card and a Menards hat, both signed. This 1 of many many reasons why i follow Harvick, and that is due to how he treats his fans. Will post pics later.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Not a Harvick fan, but nice of him to do that.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Ive asked the same thing to JJ many many times and Ive never even recieved a response. Thats pretty cool. Congrats. When I was in cali and in oklahoma there were a few times that drivers came out with their cars and hung out at the exchange for a few hours.

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
So last week i jokingly made a post on Harvick's FB wall, saying he should stop where i work on the base after the Ollie's grand opening in my town tomorrow. His PR person sent me a message, saying Kevin and DeLana wanted to personally send me a package to make up for not being able to stop by the base due to time constraints. Got the package today, and it had a 2011 NNS Menards hero card and a Menards hat, both signed. This 1 of many many reasons why i follow Harvick, and that is due to how he treats his fans. Will post pics later.
Thats cool, I like drivers who stop for there fans first. That is why I like NASCAR compared to NBA or the MLB.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
That's pretty cool of him doing that. Nice adds.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.