Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the DCZ Unoffical Chatroom, If anyone wants to type anything, go ahead, this thread is specificly for practices and qualifyings not for the respective races.

BTW How about the pack huh? Pretty neat.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wreck, 51, 14, 2, and the 22.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great saves by the 20, 11, and the 24

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Just looked like a racin deal wreck but that 56 was slow the 51 was fast just bad luck

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
18 also got damage, forgot that.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
tony just blamed himself

didnt take long for a wreck

and totally off topic but im bummed that trevor bayne isnt running the full nwide schedule

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Reminds me of what he did to Michael in the Shootout last year. I think the Shootout will be pretty exciting.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Does anybody know why Brad didn't pick his own Budweiser tonight for starting positions? He had the Bud girl grab it, open it and then she kept it. He never touched the bottle. He was the only one to have an "assistant" so I'm assuming it had something to do with Miller Lite being his sponsor? Anybody know???

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts
Does anybody know why Brad didn't pick his own Budweiser tonight for starting positions? He had the Bud girl grab it, open it and then she kept it. He never touched the bottle. He was the only one to have an "assistant" so I'm assuming it had something to do with Miller Lite being his sponsor? Anybody know???
That is most likely the reason. I'm trying to remember what happened when Kurt drove the 2. But it would be kinda weird for 'the Miller Lite guy' to be "endorsing" their rival company LOL

·
#1 Johanna Long fan!
5,544 Posts
Didn't Kenny Wallace choose for someone too? I cant remember who it was

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
That is most likely the reason. I'm trying to remember what happened when Kurt drove the 2. But it would be kinda weird for 'the Miller Lite guy' to be "endorsing" their rival company LOL
Was Brad not in the Shootout last year? I don't remember that being an issue before. It just seemed kind of awkward and actually brought more attention to it.

·
Formerly mwr1556
11,242 Posts

Was Brad not in the Shootout last year? I don't remember that being an issue before. It just seemed kind of awkward and actually brought more attention to it.
Nope because last year the eligibility was 2010 Chase drivers, past Daytona points winners, past Shootout winners, past champs, and the past 10 rookies of the year.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Nope because last year the elidgibilty was 2010 Chase drivers, past Daytona points winners, past Shootout winners, past champs, and the past 10 rookies of the year.
Okay, thanks. I hate how they change it every year and I can't keep track of how people qualified. lol Makes sense though. Who was it that actually commented on that tonight? Tony Stewart? About how the field for the Shootout would be at 43 before long. lol He better watch out, NASCAR might fine him for disagreeing with them.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How about Truex winning the pole.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
can't wait for the shootout tonight

1 - 20 of 28 Posts