Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I know there has already been a lot of Spin Master talk over the past few days, but I was wondering if any of you wanted to post pictures of the Spin Master cars you have picked up so we are all clear as to which cars have actually hit the shelves. Please include years that are printed on the back so we know what they are according to the package.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i dont know what #s or have pics but what was newly released as of now is
1:64 cars
2011 smoke mobil 1
2011 joey logano HD
2011 jeff gordon AARP

1:64 haulers
jimmie johnson
joey logano
kyle busch

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the Jr. cars I was able to find at the store. From left to right, 2011 AMP Energy, 2011 National Guard, and 2012 AMP Energy.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is why I wanted to see what others were coming across. All I have to go by with these new releases are the years posted on the back of the packaging. For this, I am strictly going by packaging years, not actual schemes for the year. Some of them are printed as 2011 and some are printed as 2012. I was curious to see what was going on with these cars. I'll be honest, I'm a little confused with what Spin Master is doing. If they could announce the upcoming releases and use a distributing platform like Action/Lionel, I think it would be less confusing. Thank you for the feedback.

uhh thats not his 2012 amp
this is what his 2012 amp looks like
2012 DALE EARNHARDT JR #88 AMP ENERGY SPECIAL 1/24 ACTION DIECAST

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For some reason, I can't seem to get a bigger picture without it turning out blurry. Sorry. However, it is the exact same car and package as the 2011 print except it has 2012 printed on the package.

can you please upload a larger or better quality picture of the 2012 88 amp ty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts