Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 916 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Lets keep track of what each of our stores have and what our collections are here since there are other lists of every car that is out.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Good topic man, if you keep it updated it will be helpful!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Are you guys interested in the tracker? The Winners Circle data is gone but the program is still available. I believe I would have little issue keeping it up to date as long as I get the format fixed to reflect the characteristics of Spin Master releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#JRNation
4,661 Posts
Maybe add too that on the #14 Office Depot AND Mobil 1's that some have a Championship Sticker and some do not.

My Mobil 1 did not come with the sticker.

So possibly note that there is the Championship Version of the cars too?

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
the other variant is loganos 1:64 there the one with the random valvoline logo and the one without it

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the other variant is loganos 1:64 there the one with the random valvoline logo and the one without it
Is the logo on the car itself or the package, so I know how to list it.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright, updated the list with both known variations. Only going to do major stuff (either with the car itself or something notable with the pack like the championship logo).

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you guys interested in the tracker? The Winners Circle data is gone but the program is still available. I believe I would have little issue keeping it up to date as long as I get the format fixed to reflect the characteristics of Spin Master releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eventually that'll probably be the best call since there might be package variations and stuff I don't list but people will want to know. Pretty much all I'm doing is listing each individual car released.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Last night I found Dale Jr's 2011 Retro Diet Mountain Dew car at Walmart.
DING DING DING IT BEGINS!!!!!!!

though we need pics of cars on pegs/shelf for proof

·
Registered
116 Posts
DING DING DING IT BEGINS!!!!!!!

though we need pics of cars on pegs/shelf for proof
The best I can do is a pic of the car. I took it out of the package though.

I can't get a pic of the cars on the shelf as the Walmart I got it from is a couple hours away now as I was on a family trip.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The best I can do is a pic of the car. I took it out of the package though.

I can't get a pic of the cars on the shelf as the Walmart I got it from is a couple hours away now as I was on a family trip.
Photo of the car'd work just fine, bud. Thanks for the heads up. Will update the list when you can post the pic, no rush though.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated the list with the wave 3 releases. Still waiting for the pic of the Dew retro car.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
wait you have a harvick & hamlin freight listed for wave 3 but i havent seen any conformation of those (other then toy fair though even then not sure about hamlins)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wait you have a harvick & hamlin freight listed for wave 3 but i havent seen any conformation of those (other then toy fair though even then not sure about hamlins)
avaplus44 said they were there. He only got the four he posted the picture of.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
1 - 20 of 916 Posts