Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
One of the dealers I buy cars from locally reported this a few weeks ago. He got his source from the Pepsi vendor though. They said it was a done deal for Jr. to drive the #5 Mountain Dew car. I don't think anything's a done deal until the official announcement comes out though.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I like him in the Mountain Dew better anyway. I'm not a big fan of Budwieser but a huge Mountain Dew drinker. And since I collect Jr. and Mountain dew collectables this is going to work great for me!! ;D

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
I like him in the Mountain Dew better anyway. I'm not a big fan of Budwieser but a huge Mountain Dew drinker. And since I collect Jr. and Mountain dew collectables this is going to work great for me!! ;D
I totally agree!!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Same here. Budweiser has a bad aftertaste. I love mountain dew though. Wait... I don't even like Dale Jr. lol. I'll still drink the Dew though.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
this would be great. my favorite driver and my favorite drink. now we just need to convince Mt. Dew to let him run a code red paint scheme.

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe he can also run a car with Barney DOES THE DEW on it too! Don't ask first thing that popped into my mind...Maybe even the Wiggles DO THE DEW!....Now watch it's gonna be Pepsi on the 24, Dew on the 5, Aquifina on the 48, and the 25 will be Diet Pepsi. (So much randomness in this post from me oh well!)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i heard about this a couple of weeks ago. from what i had read that in the week off in between Chicagoland and Indy the deal was "done" and they were supposed to announce it at Indy. i dont know what happened, but not the first time i have heard this news

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Nothin wrong with the Anhueser products lol! Outta be interesting to see how the fans react and Dew apparel sales are after this season.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
i wonder if it might be this new Dew i picked up at WM tonight. it is called Mt. Dew Game Fuel. it isn't too bad. i still like Code Red better. kind of reminds me of the Live Wire but a little better.

http://www.mountaindewgamefuel.com/?or=md.184

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Ron3fan said:
i wonder if it might be this new Dew i picked up at WM tonight. it is called Mt. Dew Game Fuel. it isn't too bad. i still like Code Red better. kind of reminds me of the Live Wire but a little better.

it would have to be better because the Live Wire sucked.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
Ohio29 said:
Ron3fan said:

Hmmm, a cherry and citrius mix, sounds to me like code red and livewire combined.
probably right. now that i think about it, it looks and tastes like they combined them.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
No #8 for Earnhardt Jr at Hendrick:

Hendrick Motorsports will not have the ability to field #8 entries for Dale Earnhardt Jr. when the Sprint Cup Series driver joins the organization in 2008. "We've been working hard to secure the #8 for Dale Jr.'s car number next season," said Marshall Carlson, general manager of Hendrick Motorsports. "Obviously, he has a tremendous history with that number, and we know how important it is to his fans. Unfortunately, we couldn't reach a point where the terms made sense, and now we have to move forward with other options. "We appreciate the efforts of Max Siegel and his team (at Dale Earnhardt Inc.), and are excited about unveiling our plans for 2008 in the near future." No timetable has been set for an announcement of Earnhardt's car number or team sponsor.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Well Ron i found one today and had to try it, i know what it taste like................................

Alka-Seltzer Plus Orange Zest Cold Medicine.....it has the same smell, the same taste and even the same after taste. if you dont believe me go get some Alka-Seltzer and compare it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts