Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2010 raced win Elite Harvick Coke Zero car last weekend on e-bay. The seller notified me that the spoiler was coming off on one side. I thought that was a pretty cool thing to let me know about it. He asked if I wanted a refund or wanted to fix the car. I haven't decided yet, as it was pretty expensive, but the car is also starting to get rare.

I don't have any 2010 Elite cars to reference it, but the 2011 Elites look like the spoiler just has two pins on it that are glued to holes in the deck lid.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
If the two pins are still on the spoiler, keep the car and glue it back on the deck lid. Simple fix.

I bought a 2010 raced win Elite Harvick Coke Zero car last weekend on e-bay. The seller notified me that the spoiler was coming off on one side. I thought that was a pretty cool thing to let me know about it. He asked if I wanted a refund or wanted to fix the car. I haven't decided yet, as it was pretty expensive, but the car is also starting to get rare.

I don't have any 2010 Elite cars to reference it, but the 2011 Elites look like the spoiler just has two pins on it that are glued to holes in the deck lid.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
If your not comfortable with trying to fix it, send it to me and I'll fix it and send it back. I'm not a thief. Plenty of people here can vouch for me. In case you have not seen my website, check it out.

www.geerdiecast.net

Ben

·
Living Crazy
4,959 Posts

TJ it is not that hard to fix. Get some non-haze model glue and it should fix you right up.

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice (and the offer, I appreciate that.) The seller sent me a picture on Friday, and it doesn't look that bad. I'll check it out once the car arrives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts