Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone here who knows sports cards fairly well? My wifes aunt died, and cash is needed to help w/the arrangements as she was terribly underinsured. Not looking to make a killing, anything would help. Everything has been taken care of, just looking to maybe recoupe some cash.
If you can contact me, I can gather the stuff up, and we can communicate and maybe you can LMK what the stuff is worth if anything, and how I can possibly move the stuff.
As you can probably tell, I know NOTHING about cards. If it were NASCAR die-cast, there would be no problem, but as far as cards go, I am lost! LOL!
Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
I would be glad to help. I've been involved in the sports card hobby for 20 years and have been a shop owner for the last 5 years. Just PM me at your convenience.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. I will get them together and let you know (to the best of my ability) what I have and we can go from there.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Sounds like he's got you covered on the actual cards, but, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your wife's aunt. A lot of people I know, or people related to people I know have been dieing lately...Not a good thing:(

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. Actually, it has been awhile since she passed. But we are finally trying to finish straightening things out. It is OK but it was tough for awhile. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts