Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ohio State and Nascar Nut
622 Posts
Hey All,
I am clearing out space for new pieces. I have these for sale and prices are shipped.

Tony Raines/Kevin Harvick Yardman 1/250 autographed by Raines,Harvick and the rest of the pit crew...60.00.....SOLD
Jeff Gordon Cali Win.....20.00......SOLD

Below are the RCCA Medallions...They only made 200 for each race winner in 2008. All come serial numbered. I have these for sale in lots of 87.00 shipped with each lot having door numbers

Jimmie Johnson..Phoenix win Serial #48, Indy win Serial #48, Kansas win serial #2, Richmond win serial #1

Carl Edwards...Cali win Serial #99,Bristol Win #1, Bristol Win #2, Texas Win #200 out of 200, Michigan Win #200 out of 200

Greg Biffle..New Hamshire win #16, Dover Win #16, Dover win #2, New Hampshire win serial #3...and I will toss in 2 Dale jr Michigan wins #008 and 002

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
somebody needs to snatch up that Gordon Cali win for 20 bucks....

·
JG's biggest fan in PA
1,816 Posts
Matt, I almost tagged you on this one. Youve got to get that car if you can. Really not a bad edition to your collection if you can swing it.
Thanks, its a really good price, I have a few Gordon raced versions and I wouldn't mind this one. Im waiting for Pocono to spend most of my money but for $20 shipped, that's a great price, hopefully I was the first to pm him

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.