Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some NASCAR stuff for sale, if it doesnt sell here its going to ebay. Also got some Pepsi stuff coming in a day or 2 I'll post here also.

first up is a brand new Daytona 500 Champ 2005 Jeff Gordon hat. I'm asking $20 for it, or best offer

hand signed Danica Patrick 8 X 10, asking $20 for it, can provide proof of signature if needed

2003 Joe Nemecheck UAW Delphi Chevy 1/24 ARC-$10

2002 Jeff Gordon Dupont Chevy 1/24 ARC $15 or best offer

1/64 Tony Stewart CUSTOM made Brickyard collage car, only 1 in color was made and one in black and white, made by Taz-$50 or best offer

NONE OF THE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING, I CHARGE ACTUAL SHIPPING

·
Registered
564 Posts
I wouldn't give you $.01 for something made by TAZ. The last thing I got from him looked like SHIT.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you dont want it simply dont post, that is probably one of the best customs I ever got from him.......so if you dont want it why dont you simply stfu and dont post instead of being an ass

---edit----
that is directed at DP

rest of y'all srry but I dont have a whole lot of time to clean the cob webs anymore, without the camera they are not noticeable or they would be gone

·
Registered
564 Posts
CSR said:
if you dont want it simply dont post, that is probably one of the best customs I ever got from him.......so if you dont want it why dont you simply stfu and dont post instead of being an ass

---edit----
that is directed at DP

rest of y'all srry but I dont have a whole lot of time to clean the cob webs anymore, without the camera they are not noticeable or they would be gone
SCREW U

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Hey Coty, can we discuss a layaway plan or some owner-financing for those cobwebs? I know they appear to be just 'plain old cobwebs' to the average eye and the peasants who roam this site, but I have a great eye for detail and the higher value in items. I'll go ahead and tell you my plan. I want to get those cobwebs and put them on eBay and see how much money I can get out of them. I see they're attached to at least three different motorsports drivers and their autographs. Kurt Busch (2004 NEXTEL Champion), Danica Patrick (the face of the INDY 500 now) and Scott Dixon. Three different drivers and their autos? Shoot, I know those babies are valuable and will cost me much more than I can afford straight up. Check out the interest rates for me or the terms that you'll give on a good layaway plan and let me know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you look closer bill, you'll see that is actually Rusty Wallace, and next to the Dixon is a Dan Wheldon (05 winner), Scott Sharp, and Clint Bowyer, and then next to the wallace you'll see Tony Schumacher who is an NHRA giant, Jacquez Lazier, and Max Papis (who has ran a few Busch races). Then if you look way over you'll see auto's from Eddie Cheever, Jeff Gordon, Buddy Rice, another Dan Wheldon, Sam Hornish, Jeff Simmons, and Tony Stewart

like I said before, if it wasnt for the flash they wouldnt even be noticeable, if they were noticeable I would've removed them before taking pictures

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
ALL those drivers autographs are being touched by the cobwebs?! Dude, hook me up! What's your price? What sort of shipping will you use? I don't want to be ripped off on shipping now, because I know those are rather light.

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Yeah, I know you're not real mobile these days. Maybe you could get Steph or one of those other three girls that live with you to do a little spring cleaning for you. I'm sure if you asked nicely, they wouldn't mind helping you out. Could probably get that pet mouse of yours to help out, too. Give him a piece of cheese or something. Good luck with your sales.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Believe said:
Yeah, I know you're not real mobile these days. Maybe you could get Steph or one of those other three girls that live with you to do a little spring cleaning for you. I'm sure if you asked nicely, they wouldn't mind helping you out. Could probably get that pet mouse of yours to help out, too. Give him a piece of cheese or something. Good luck with your sales.
the last 2 moved out like 6 months ago.......even though they just live down the road....then of course the 3rd of is Steph

·
Registered
642 Posts
i'll give you $20 shipped for the 2003 Joe Nemecheck UAW Delphi Chevy 1/24 ARC and the 2002 Jeff Gordon Dupont Chevy 1/24 ARC.

LMK

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll take 30 shipped, just cant do 20 shipped, that gives me about 5 apiece for each car srry

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
The cobwebs was funny enough as it was, but DUDE, what sort of Jeff Gordon hat is that? Did he wreck and get his head stuck in a traffic cone or what?

I'll give you a dollar just to hear the story.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
How much for the crackhead in the first pic? :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts