Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't really sure what forum to put this in, but picked this one. There is a Diecast and Toy show in East Peoria, Illinois on April 21, from 9am-2pm. It is put on by the Local UAW 974 here in the Peoria, Il area. Its a pretty good collection of Nascar and some other matchbox diecast. I have gotten several pieces there myself. If your close to the area or want to make a road trip out of it, come down and check it out. I am in no way involved with the organization, but its a good place to pick stuff up.

SPRING

If your interested in selling, you can do that also:
January 30, 2003
ARTS AND CRAFT SHOW

·
Registered
50 Posts
i might if i can convince my parents i live in ohio sooooo you can guess the answer to that question.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Looks like Im sending the old man on a mission. Thanks for the info.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I cant drive 28 hours out there. It would cost alot to get there. But thanks anyway.

·
Registered
57 Posts
2 1/2 hours from me, i will have to seriously consider this. Thanks for the tip. Is the selection pretty good as far as 1/64 and 1/24 go?

·
Jeff Burton CraZy
261 Posts
I would love to go but I'm all the way in in homestead and with the cost of fuel it wouldn't really make me that even just to go to resale stuff and just have fun for my wallet

·
JUST A RACING FAN...
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very true. I understand. I usually go just because its close, not saying its like going to a Nascar Race or anything. I would say if your in the Central Illinois area it would be worth the trip, other than that fuel is a major factor. For sure up to everyone if the wanted to. Like you say, its like a resale deal. Just throwing it out there, I am sure there are a lot of these all over the place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts