Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working on getting an Austin Dillon collection started recently and have been pretty successful. Only missing the auto'ed Iowa win truck (1 of 122) from CFS. If you see one, let me know. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
10,758 Posts
Awesome collection of Dillon!!! You found all those pretty fast :surprise: 2 weeks if I'm correct lol lol :laugh: Congrats & wish you luck finding your last truck!!!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great collection definitely makes me jealous!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome collection of Dillon!!! You found all those pretty fast :surprise: 2 weeks if I'm correct lol lol :laugh: Congrats & wish you luck finding your last truck!!!!
What can I say? When I put my mind to something, it happens pretty quickly. Lol. Gotta thank [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] for helping with the Iowa truck I do have, [MENTION=2667]wAllmendinger[/MENTION] for the great custom, and [MENTION=992]Checker Flag Zone[/MENTION] for the brushed metal. They made the job pretty easy. :) Stay tuned though. I've got another great custom in the works.......

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Nice collection, not a fan of his but nice

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Very nice collection!! I really like those dirt late models i have been thinking about picking them and his nationwide advocare car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great looking start! My father is a High Point Alum. If they ever release his High Point paint scheme truck, scream as loud as you can, because I'll need to grab that for him.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Nice start Adam! I picked up a 1:24 Austin Dillon #3 Garage Equipment last week.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Good job Adam. I guess if they aren't going to make a Kurt diecast this year, you need somebody to collect.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts