Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized Stephen Wallace hasn't yet attempted a race in 2012.

Evidently, none of the owners need a wrecked race car every weekend except for Rusty.

That boy is a bodyhanger's dream.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wallace is racing but I believe in the local series in his home town. Haven't heard much about him but it feels good watching a race without hearing "Wallace crashes" haha

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
Yea its only Brian Scott who Jimmy Spencer can give the crying towel too.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That's sad too, cause he had a profuse amount of talent. I remember him winning the "Snowball Derby" and a big late model race at Bristol. A PRIME EXAMPLE of moving up too quick. Surprised Rusty didn't "shoot his wadd" trying him out in Cup.......OMG!

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
That's sad too, cause he had a profuse amount of talent. I remember him winning the "Snowball Derby" and a big late model race at Bristol. A PRIME EXAMPLE of moving up too quick. Surprised Rusty didn't "shoot his wadd" trying him out in Cup.......OMG!
he was moved up too fast....but remember, he drove full-time for FIVE YEARS! if he had the talent to contend for races and championships, he would have improved at some point during that span.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I wonder if it was only his dad that thought he had the talent for NASCAR?
He was highly touted, but his Daddy pushed him, and he went willingly...IMO, he's done now.....

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Honestly, I don't think he is near as bad as Brian Scott. Similar mediocre results, but Scott is in Gibbs Cars while Wallace was in RWI cars...JMO.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Honestly, I don't think he is near as bad as Brian Scott. Similar mediocre results, but Scott is in Gibbs Cars while Wallace was in RWI cars...JMO.
I'll bet RWI stuff was good, but we'll never know, and they never had anyone who could show us in the stuff......

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
I'll bet RWI stuff was good, but we'll never know, and they never had anyone who could show us in the stuff......
i always thought their equipment was pretty good, jamie mcmurray, david stremme, david reutimann, martin truex jr, brendan gaughan, and michael annett performed okay in RWI cars. even steve ran well most of the time, he just didn't know how to race. he would always put himself in the wrong positions on the racetrack and end up in the garage. if he had more patience, he would have been a solid 8-16th place driver every week, which is pretty good. but, shoulda, coulda, woulda.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts