Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Rusty wasn't the car owner for Steven Wallace, he'd a been fired a long, LONG time ago.....must be nice to have the cash to throw away like that. How many cars has he crashed and trashed this year?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Agreed. My favorite moment of the season was in Mexico. Steven just got nailed for speeding on pitroad and all you heard for about 10 seconds was a long sigh by Rusty. LOL. CLASSIC!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt he has the ability. I just think Rusty brought him up too quick. This has got be hard on the kids confidence. That in turn leads to pushing, which in turn leads to more wrecks which leads too.....get the picture? Another year or two in ARCA would have been great. Then Busch full time. Woulda saved a lot o' work, cars and cash! But I guess, if you got it, you might as well spend it.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'm not too sure about Steven Wallace, all I remember about him last year was winning his first Arca race or something and wrecking every race throwing a fit afterwards. He might have ability, but when I see him wreck cars every week, most every wreck from him spinning by himself or running over someone, it makes you reconsider.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I agree with Fighter, I think he needs to relax, and I feel he should not be in Busch this early. I don't think he's ready for it either. I think he needs to go to trucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts