Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Waltrip didn't qualify for the Coca-Cola 600!! Surprise!! Surprise!!!

Good qualifying fun for DJ!! (23rd)
All Penske front Row!! And Dale Jr. qualified 4th!!! :-D

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Good too see DJ back in there, nice run for Jr as well. Give it up Mikey, it ain't happening.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I'd seriously laugh my ass off if he attempted the rest of the races and missed em all. If I were a Waltrip fan I'd give up Nascar.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
This has surely got to be a modern day record. To spend all of that money, and not even get to race. That has to be a [email protected]#!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Between Michael and Reutimann they demolished more than DJ will be able to earn even if he won the race. All the hype for Toyota and nothing to show for it!! :doh:

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Yes, I believe he is running a Camo also. It is a green camo though instead of a dessert camo like Jr.'s

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Yes, I believe he is running a Camo also. It is a green camo though instead of a dessert camo like Jr.'s
Ah thanks man, I can't wait for the race! :vroom: He generally runs pretty good at these 1 1/2 mile tracks. Should be nice looking too with that scheme.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Here's a pic of the Mears "American Heroes" car...

I can't figure out what the deal is with the black rear decklid...but I like it almost as much as Jr.'s.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Here's a pic of the Mears "American Heroes" car...

I can't figure out what the deal is with the black rear decklid...but I like it almost as much as Jr.'s.
if you look closely in the RCCA magazine.. it is all black, with a large list of names. Dont know what the names are.. but looks REALLY cool.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
The names are of people in the armed forces...Possibly the names of people that have been killed in action, I am not sure on that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts