Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about the race here..................Gentlemen, start your engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Geebi you beat me to the punch line again. I would like to add to remember the VT victims, The Blue Angel Pilot and the Troops that are serving all of us over seas. May our prayers be with you all! Boys lets go Sat. night racing!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
How is a Push To Talk Button a safety issue. Can't understand that. Everybody has Radio Problems during the race and they don't let them stop and fix it. How is Gordon special. Oh I forgot he is a Hendrick driver. Nevermind.

·
Super Moderator
8,683 Posts
yea, it is already taking the shape of a crappy points day for me. :rollseyes:

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Finally DW is speaking out against Debris Cautions. That was just the best quote ever.

Mike Joy: "Caution for debris, piece of metal in turn 3 and 4"
*camera finds it*
DW: That's tape.

What a bunch of BS and finally someone is not afraid to speak his mind! WTG DW!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
Finally DW is speaking out against Debris Cautions. That was just the best quote ever.

Mike Joy: "Caution for debris, piece of metal in turn 3 and 4"
*camera finds it*
DW: That's tape.

What a bunch of BS and finally someone is not afraid to speak his mind! WTG DW!
He also showed the Tape on the trck also!!!
Way to go DW, convenient cautions need to end. I don't have a problem with green flag stops.

·
Super Moderator
8,683 Posts
ah, crap....screw jeff gordon. :moon:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ron3fan said:
ah, crap....screw jeff gordon. :moon:
WTF.....dude you are an ass Gordon was being a class act carrying the flag of "The Intimidator"....and DALE JUNIOR gave him props......and he was glad to honor earnhardt.....i say for shame ron for shame.....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts