Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my diecast race track.
I began work on the original track back in Feb. 2009. The original was the same size only done really sloppy with waves and duct tape. Last August I decided I'd follow NASCAR's trend and improve the track by "repaving and reconfiguring." As a result I have this short track I named Sunoco E-15 Speedway.

The track features Billboards around turns 1 and 2, custom scoring pylons (I found a picture and then had to make my own numbers), a 21 car pit road, simulated tire rubber and safer barriers. I unfortunatly don't know what the names of the products I used were, but you can find the "asphaly at Lowe's, and the walling in the windows section of Walmart."

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update 5/30/2013
NASCAR Nationwide Series race, with many updates. New grandstand, new pit road, new frontstretch, new grass in turn 3, new victory lane, new logos. Pretty much new everything.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Really cool track!!! I used to build stop motion tracks like that but nothing compares to that. Well done.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,962 Posts
Wow! Now THAT is amazing! Very well done!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GOTTA POST ANOTHER UPDATE SOON
Grandstands in turns 3,4, Frontstretch and Turns 1+2
3&4 reshaped to be more in line with 1&2
New Billboards

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Very cool

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,962 Posts
The updated track looks great!

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,962 Posts
Looks great!!! :yes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.