Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well an hour from now and we should be watching a great game. I hope we get a great, injury free game that is not lopsided. GO BEARS!!!!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Hopefully its a really good close game. I'm not really rooting for either team in particular. So all I will say is as long as its close and entertaining, you won't hear me complain.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I hear ya Trev, allthough nothing like an unexpected turnout. Oh and WTF is up with the pregame bs?

Make's Americans wanna drink Corona and all the other imports

·
Registered
564 Posts
It's begun. The Bears run one back for a TD then an INT. So far good game. Guess we will see what happens with the Bears Offense.

·
5,325 Posts
Colts got a TD. But looks like the field goal kick got screwed up pretty bad.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks like they have figured out to kick it short and get a Fumble then a Fumble by Indy. What a game so far.

·
5,325 Posts
Wow. Two fumbles just like that. This game has been full of screw ups so far.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow what a start, hope the rest of the game is like this, might have a heart attack if it is.

·
Super Moderator
8,645 Posts
been a wierd game already.

·
Legendary Member
25,325 Posts
Well, for the most part, the Bears have had no offense, and their tackling sucks except for Urlacher. If it wasn't for Hester's initial TD and the Vinatieri FG miss, the game wouldn't even be close now. Unless the Bears make some major half time adjustments, standby for an Indy blowout.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I hear ya spool. Rex can't throw those long passes either, unless he gets lucky. I mean they only got like what, 4 first downs? Mabe I'm being exagerant, but like I said before, I don't think they are going to win. Hell there defense isn't even really holding up as much as everyone talked about it. I think the Colts are going to upset the Bears.

·
Super Moderator
8,645 Posts
the only good thing the bear defense has done is keep indy out of the inzone the last 3 possessions.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts