Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you tell if you have a Super treasure hunt? I was able to find 2 BRUTALISTIC's but can't seem to tell if they are or not. Just wondering saw 2 of these on ebay and the super was going for $30 and the regular for $12. I really don't want them just trying to figure out the trade value. Thanks in advance Earle

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Earle, first of all look on the package. Where it says treasure hunt or T-hunt look and see if it has a $ on the package. If it does that is the first giveaway that you pulled a super, Second look at the tires. If they are smooth that is a regular release if they have treads that is a super treasure hunt. I might be intrested in one if you are looking to sell at a reasonable rate. That is one I'm missing for this year! Hope this helps..

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
the super treasure hunts will have real rider tires. also look at how "tresure hunts" is spelled. super treasure hunts will be spelled "treasure hunt$". also sometimes there is a paint variation to. hope that helps

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
kwik said:
i have a super. it's tre$ure hunt$.
two dollar signs.
That's only on the ones that have the complete wording spelled out. If it has T-hunt it will actually say T-Hunt$ Here is a Auction with the two cars mentioned to see the difference in the actualt cars. Look at the tires and wheels! You can really see the difference in the two side by side.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Wheels-2007...ryZ12522QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If any one finds the brutalistic or the jaded in either then T-hunt or Super T-hunt$ and wants to sell at a reasonable price I would be intrested in inquiring about these two! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, checked my 2 cars but they are just the regular version. Just wondering what would be the going rate for one? thanks Earle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts