Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got called TWICE today by RCCA. I had been selected to receive the Harvick White Gold COT Elite and the Platinum COT Elite.
I registered several times and have never been selected, so guess what. I have NO MONEY and I get selected twice in the same day. Needless to say I had to decline them both. Damn it! I could have kept the white gold and sold the platinum and paid for both and still maybe made a little $$$$. When it rains it pours! Some days....ya just gotta say.....what the f*&%$!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's the way it goes for me, but I'm not the Lone Ranger I guess.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I think less and less people are ordering them now that they've increased production numbers. If you've checked Ebay lately, they're not bringing in the big bucks they used to. You may not have made the money you thought you would have on the platinum elite.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I got called TWICE today by RCCA. I had been selected to receive the Harvick White Gold COT Elite and the Platinum COT Elite.
I registered several times and have never been selected, so guess what. I have NO MONEY and I get selected twice in the same day. Needless to say I had to decline them both. Damn it! I could have kept the white gold and sold the platinum and paid for both and still maybe made a little $$$$. When it rains it pours! Some days....ya just gotta say.....what the f*&%$!!!!
I agree with Spoolio again..( I can't believe we are agreeing this much lately!!!! LOL) take a look at the platinum and the white golds on ebay, very few are even getting their original costs out of them. I've seen some guys loose money, why do you think RCCA pulled your name twice in one day, they are desperate not to loose money on them theirselves! You may have done yourself a favor in the long run by declining!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I would have liked to have the Platinum COT for myself, but to coin an overused phrase...."It is what it is....."
You guys are probably right.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts