Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've been curious about the 2012 Spin Master Dale Jr. 1/64 releases and decided to call Spin Master today. I little while back, a member here posted two Dale Jr. Diet Mountain DEW cars that were acquired at some sort of show. Well, I asked the representative how many cars were noted as being put out for Jr. in 2012, and he stated that there is only the AMP Energy and the National Guard. He also mentioned that he saw no plans in the system at this time for the two Diet Mountain DEW cars being released at all. Does anyone else know if there is any plans for more Dale Jr. cars this year from Spin Master, or is it just going to be the two standard paint schemes?

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Well if you spoke directly to Spin Master then I believe you have your answer. Why some one on here would know more than Spin Master, I don't know.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, because there are a lot of people on here with a lot of insight to the die-cast world. Not to mention, who knows if the representative I spoke with is as knowledgeable as someone else working for Spin Master. Just thought I would see if anyone heard anything different.

Well if you spoke directly to Spin Master then I believe you have your answer. Why some one on here would know more than Spin Master, I don't know.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
The customer service people often do not know very much, its the sales/marketing team that knows what is being planned.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that's why I was wondering if anyone had any other news regarding the new releases?

The customer service people often do not know very much, its the sales/marketing team that knows what is being planned.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to have one in a Spin Master package. If you run across one, could you please let me know?

Thank you,

yes seen it in lionel but spin master should have it made

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think the ones at the store here are the second wave. Is the Tony Stewart car his Office Depot?

joey,jeff gordon and tony 2 cars with champship logo on the package

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
I don't think the ones at the store here are the second wave. Is the Tony Stewart car his Office Depot?
i have check toy r us whats where i found the joey car i get today

1 - 17 of 17 Posts