Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..had one of these 20+ years ago, lost it in a nasty divorce, along with other pieces..

..finally found one that I could afford, that wasn't trashed..

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,962 Posts
Very nice piece!!!

Reactions: canuck617

·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
very cool .RC ?
Yeah!,

..and the seller is just a few hours up the road, on the way to the rest of my family, he just told me he has the F150 Ranger and the Blazin' Blazer as well, looks like it's going to be a pricey drive up north..!!:cool:

·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet! @canuck617
When I was in high school, I had the original Sand Scorcher VW. That thing flat-out hauled the mail. I see they have reissued that kit. I may get me one for old time's sake...
Me too!, I had so much fun with the F150 Ranger back in the day, I got the body set of the of the bug and the rider..,

..I did buy three of the re-releases, one each of the vw and rider. I got a second rider that I opened, got extra vw and rider body sets, wheels and tires, batteries and off I went! I forgot how much fun these things were!

·
0 Posts
@canuck617
I used to be big into RC. After the Tamiya car, I had a 1/10 Kyosho 4WD dune buggy rig I got from Tower Hobbies and I found a sweet Bug poly body to go on it. That car tore it up! I had planned to race it. It was chain drive and I bought all the goodies (belt drive, ball bearing everything, tire upgrades, racing motor and battery electronic motor control, etc.) This was back in 1987, when I just got out of the USMC. After my wife and I moved back here from Cal., I had it upgraded and chopped and dropped into a latemodel and modeled it after a local dirt track car I followed here as a kid. There was an indoor banked oval at the shop I used to race at, but sadly there was a fire and it went out of business and that was that... LOL.

·
Hold my beer & watch this
1,584 Posts
Cool, never seen the Blazer before. I had the Hornet / Mitsubishi Pajero / Black Foot and the Frog at one time, ended up giving them all away after I lost interest...great videos. I sure hope the F150 was water tight, I could see that speed control switch all rusted out fairly quickly :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.