Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tank will have to slow down to a crawl!

Well Guys and gals, It's time for ole tank to stop collecting with his eyes and Collect with his wallet and space will allow.

I will Honor My current released deals on 1/24's with the members I have agreed with. Otherwise it's only Jeff Gordon, Chase Elliot (his dad's 2014's) and Kyle Larson Cars in 1/24 scale. I will still collect 1/64 boxed cars as normal. It's been a fun run but until my space shortage improves I gotta crawl!

Thanks Everyone for this fun ride!

Tommy

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
dang @tankemt my dad stop buy Hot wheels just the ones he likes now thats when my nascar collection come along about 400 1/64 and 30 1/24's because that come form the earn money i have

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Life and space sometimes gets in the way......LOL

Reactions: tankemt

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
Happen to have a Jeff Gordon door# I'm considering selling and a signed Chase Elliott truck trying to sell.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happen to have a Jeff Gordon door# I'm considering selling and a signed Chase Elliott truck trying to sell.
I currently do not have a Gordon door number but I do own the same car you have a door number for.

I also don't have the $300.00 your going to want for the Jeff Gordon 2011 drive to end hunger "aarp" brush metal door number and the $145.00 you have currently on your 2013 Chase Elliott Aaron's no coa truck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
I currently do not have a Gordon door number but I do own the same car you have a door number for.

I also don't have the $300.00 your going to want for the Jeff Gordon 2011 drive to end hunger "aarp" brush metal door number and the $145.00 you have currently on your 2013 Chase Elliott Aaron's no coa truck.

I probably would have sold you both for $300. Have a good one.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts

that way over price and i rember brent saying u cant resale the door number

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know your feeling! Mine was both money and space, so I'm limiting it to mainly Larson, Kurt and Menard. There will be few randoms.
Will I still do have money lol but space will be limited for awhile.

Plus a hear I have a direct tv car in my future before I decided to slow down lol. That's the break petal lol.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Will I still do have money lol but space will be limited for awhile.

Plus a hear I have a direct tv car in my future before I decided to slow down lol. That's the break petal lol.

I need to find another display for all mine, heck I've been toying at making some sort of pit road for the 1/64's and haulers on my dresser.

I can afford to pick up the 1/64 in cars I like even if detail isn't there, but some are hard to pass out and I buy with my eyes not wallet.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@sprint9988 I believe your sumtimers has kicked in. @tankemt you never have enough room.
Dude please stop you said your piece and we didn't go back at each other in this thread. If you have a issue with what aj @sprint9988 said take it up with him via the dcz pm system.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts