Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im looking at a 2003 rudd team caliber car on ebay, now it is still sealed in the package, i talked to the seller about it and he was very friendly about it but did not want to open the box, but he did provide me with both a production run and model #, all i need to know is which of the rudd air force cars this is, is the regular air force which has "Air Force" on the hood or is the other which was all light blue with a jet on the hood, here is the production number and model number 4,320 or product code which is #RD3P221CB.
I know a lot people confuse the two schemes and call them both the "Cross in the blue" scheme which i am still unclear about, but anyway please shed some light on this for me, as i already have the light blue one, but i am in need of the other.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Wouldnt you be able to tell my the box? Does the box look like the one youve already got? It should be a slightly different box if its a different car.

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i figured out the great mystery, the cross into blue car is the one i need, it is the regular air force scheme even though the other scheme is called air force scheme yes its confusing to put it in order, the one the guy has on ebay is the one i need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts