Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this. I have the "Promo" version in the window box, I didn't know this was made in an Owners Series. Dave Blaney drove for Braun on occasion, in fact he got his Nationwide Win driving for them. He drove this car at least once I know of, so I collected it. It may have been too much, but I didn't want to run the risk of losing it, so I hit BIN. It's mine now, thanks again!!!

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for posting this. I have the "Promo" version in the window box, I didn't know this was made in an Owners Series. Dave Blaney drove for Braun on occasion, in fact he got his Nationwide Win driving for them. He drove this car at least once I know of, so I collected it. It may have been too much, but I didn't want to run the risk of losing it, so I hit BIN. It's mine now, thanks again!!!
AWESOME!!

40 bucks for a 06 TC owners is a good deal, pretty cool piece!:cool:

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
..forgot to ask, can you post some pics when you get it, can you also let me know how many pieces were made?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
..forgot to ask, can you post some pics when you get it, can you also let me know how many pieces were made?
Will do, I will post pics of it vs. the Promo I already have.......

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Here are the photos, If there is a Dave Blaney "completest" out there, or a Jason Leffler collector that wants the U-Pack Promo car PM me.....I don't need it now. The new piece looks like a pre First Choice car, as you can see, the detail is second to none, and like the later Owners cars, the body is removable so the chassis and other detail can be seen more clearly. It comes w/a pair of tweezers and screw driver along w/posts to set the body on so it is raised up from the chassis for display purposes. I have a Carl Edwards first win that is that way, it is an Owners Series piece as will.....Overall, a very nice car.

Reactions: Dale3DaleJr88

·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice!

..yeah the 05-06 owners took some features of the 03-04 first choice pieces..

What was the production number?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Nice!

..yeah the 05-06 owners took some features of the 03-04 first choice pieces..

What was the production number?
#466 of 900

·
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
#466 of 900
..wow, 900 pieces, small number for an owners series..

You would think that there would be a few here or there on flea-bay once in a while, unless they are locked up in a warehouse somewhere..

Reactions: FFighter_21

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,236 Posts
Again, in case everyone missed it, I don't need the window boxed version of this car anymore. Anyone interested that is a Blaney fan, or a Leffler fan? LMK via PM..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts