Diecast Crazy Forums banner

"Team Red Bull" NASCAR Die-Cast?

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  FFighter_21 
#1 ·
Has anybody seen any, or even a pre-order for any "Team Red Bull" NASCAR Die-Cast?

#5 ·
I found some dealers w/some pre-order stuff and RCCA has the Elites available for pre-order. No COT stuff yet though.

#7 ·
The artwork I saw was the scheme that they started the year with. Is it, or has it changed? I didn't notice, but the car has been on the track so little, and the TV only shows about 5 or 6 drivers most of the time anyway, so it could have changed and I wouldn't have noticed.

#9 ·
The Red Bull cars run the same basic scheme as they did the start of the season. Vickers runs a neon yellow roof number and tape (on the grill and valence) and Allmendinger runs neon reddish/orange. They also run black front wheels and red rear wheels.

Highly unlikely that Action is delaying them to make those changes, ten to one when the finally ship they will have all black wheels and white roof numbers. But, we can hope right??

They are one of the teams I am waiting on a CoT preorder for. Hopefully they will do it, if not, custom time...

#12 ·
That looks like the same car to me. Which stripes are smaller? I didn't care much for the paint scheme myself, so any change would be good. JMO. lol!
I kinda like the red wheels black wheels idea. That's different. Were both cars that way? Maybe they just had the tires mounted up that way.
Like I said earlier. They show the car so little, that it's hard for me to tell if there are any changes.

#13 ·
They both were, as far as I could tell. I saw it when they lapped AJ and it was pretty well visible when Brian crashed. Although it looked like he had only one. Maybe they are in the process of switching to red wheels and didn't paint them all yet. LOL.

Actually, one guy who was at the race at Darlington suggested that it's just a continuation of the bull on the side, who is also red. If there was no cutout for the wheel then that area would be predimintly red anyway so it makes perfect sence, to me.

I don't think a car has run diffrent color wheels on purpose since 1991 so that would sure be cool if it's the case. I've seen teams buy wheels from other teams or swap wheels between teams (seen often in 2000 when Roush was running red wheels on the 6, yellow on the 17, green on the 97 and black on the 99 and 16) but for actual diffrent color wheels the last I recall was Mike Skinner's #13 Glidden paint Buick which ran 4 diffrent color wheels....including pink! :)

#14 ·
Unless you mean more then one different color wheel, the Evernham cars run red wheels, and Waltrips team trademark is all of his cars, the Domonos/Burger King, the UPS and the NAPA all run chrome powder coated wheels since NASCAR has outlawed regular chrome wheels. Bobby Hamiltons truck teams run crome powdercoat as well.

#15 ·
FFighter_21 said:
That looks like the same car to me. Which stripes are smaller? I didn't care much for the paint scheme myself, so any change would be good. JMO. lol!
I kinda like the red wheels black wheels idea. That's different. Were both cars that way? Maybe they just had the tires mounted up that way.
Like I said earlier. They show the car so little, that it's hard for me to tell if there are any changes.
the side is a little different. the big stripe that was a part of the original scheme is just under the right headlight now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.