Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got around to opening my mail after getting back from the store and I'm blown away. I got an awesome RAOK box from @Jay which I love. He gave me my first new 1/24 in awhile that will go back to rebuilding my collection in the future. He also gave a bunch of cool hero cards (the Larson one is awesome) and two 1/64th cars. The Lionel 1/64 is super neat. Thanks so so much Jay

Also I figured I'd show these also. My parents let me make an order from JRM for my birthday (a bit early because its on June 3rd). Part of the order was the Jr plaque which I sent back so they could fix it. The rest of the order was four shirts and a few discount 1/64 cars.

And last off my brother gave me a $25 gift card for my birthday (yeah people do it a bit early in my family lol). I used it to get this.

Very cool promo IMO

Again I have to thank Jay and my family even though they don't see this. :)

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
You're quite welcome. I felt bad that you had to sell your collection and since I got some great deals at Plan B Sales last week I thought I'd send you the Smith car. The 1/64s were freebies and I picked up the cards all around town. Thought you'd like them.

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're quite welcome. I felt bad that you had to sell your collection and since I got some great deals at Plan B Sales last week I thought I'd send you the Smith car. The 1/64s were freebies and I picked up the cards all around town. Thought you'd like them.
Oh I do very much. BTW that Smith car is my favorite scheme he ran last season.

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Congrats April , great job Jay

Reactions: April

·
NASCAR diecast junkie
4,713 Posts
That's a very cool gesture,Congrats on those fantastic additions

Reactions: April

·
Super Moderator