Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is David. I'm 27, from Georgia. Spend my time as a mechanic, amateur journalist, and Army Reservist. I always meant to join this forum given that my father Ric (Loose Lugnut) was an active and loved member, rest his soul. I share his love for NASCAR and for diecasts. I avidly collect both 1/24 and 1/64 diecasts. My favorite drivers are Jimmie Johnson, Chase Elliott, and Kyle Larson. I have heard everyone here is very kind and knowledgeable and passionate so I look forward to hearing from you all!

·
Premium Member
10,911 Posts
Welcome to the site David !!! Your father was a great man and valued member on this site. My condolences on his passing.

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,990 Posts
Welcome to the site David. My condolences on the passing of your father. He was a great man and valued member of this site. We hope you carry on his legacy here.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Welcome David I hope you enjoy the site!! I’m so glad they made your Dad COTM a nice tribute to him. Wish you all the best here in DCZ!!
Shoe White Fashion Textile Sleeve

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
Welcome to the site, David. Your dad had one heck of a “hero card “ collection on top of his Diecast cars and trucks.

He will be missed and again, my condolences to your dad.

·
KB-972
17,089 Posts
My condolences to you & your family. Sorry i'm just now seeing this. Welcome to the site..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts