Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[MENTION=2275]T-Bone[/MENTION],

Thanks so much. I got the Dover Monster today, now that was fast! A great, smooth, and fast transaction.

The Monster is going to look good holding Danica's car. Thanks again my friend.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
I'm glad The Monster arrived safe & sound. Thank you for the kind words!!! Sounds like Miles found a great new home with Danica. Hope to do future business with you my friend.

@T-Bone,

Thanks so much. I got the Dover Monster today, now that was fast! A great, smooth, and fast transaction.

The Monster is going to look good holding Danica's car. Thanks again my friend.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad The Monster arrived safe & sound. Thank you for the kind words!!! Sounds like Miles found a great new home with Danica. Hope to do future business with you my friend.
LOL, he did. I will get a picture up soon of him holding the car. Yeah, I checked my mail this morning and couldnt believe it was here already. I figured Wednesday or Tuesday at the earliest but there it was...:biggrin:

Oh, and this will be first ever 1/64 car Ive taken out of its package...lol

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Very cool!! Looking forward to seeing the picture of Miles holding Danica. That pic would make you a great looking avatar I think :wink:

LOL, he did. I will get a picture up soon of him holding the car. Yeah, I checked my mail this morning and couldnt believe it was here already. I figured Wednesday or Tuesday at the earliest but there it was...:biggrin:

Oh, and this will be first ever 1/64 car Ive taken out of its package...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts