Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today one of my regular customers, "Rollback" Randall Biggs, purchased a few packs of the new Leaf Certified Materials Football and pulled........an Adrian Peterson AUTO/3 Color Jersey Patch/Football/Shoe/Helmet Card #4/25. That is the best pull in the five years I've had my shop!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
damn nice card

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I was glad to see him pull a card like that. Lord knows he has been trying for the last few years. I helped get him interested in collecting cards again when I opened my shop and he has bought packs from me ever since.

·
Registered
564 Posts
What a great Pull. Leave it up to Randall to get the pull of the year this year. Hopefully we can get something soon geebi.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
DP36 said:
What a great Pull. Leave it up to Randall to get the pull of the year this year. Hopefully we can get something soon geebi.
Well you are gonna have to start going man.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did he get sweaty hands, and say "Do Not Touch This Card, Untill my heart slows down??" When I realised who's Auto's and how many there was, I kinda got like that on my redemption pull.
Nice Pull.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the Peterson wasn't enough, the same customer pulled another HUGE card today from the same product! See my other post for details.......

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Thats indeed a great pull. When I pull a game used I go nuts...can't imagine pulling something like that!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
geebi said:
Rollback has already called me, he seemed pretty happy.
Yeah, he called me too and woke me up at 8:30! I think I should subtract a little from his cut just for that.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
DodgerBlue said:
geebi said:
Rollback has already called me, he seemed pretty happy.
Yeah, he called me too and woke me up at 8:30! I think I should subtract a little from his cut just for that.

I say you smack the $hit out of him Sunday morning up there.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
got to hope Adrian isnt hurt too bad because that card will drop value if hes done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts