Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked this one up yesterday, very very fun arcade style baseball that is not too over then top. Its preety cool, you have to build up your meter for turbos, ie pitching strikeouts, or hitting very well, getting doubles, etc.. once you have the turbos you can use them for turbo pitchers, or power hits, even with these the opponent still has a chance to outdue you power move which keeps the game fun. The mini game Home run pinball is awesomely addiciting, your in times square with your favorite hitter and its like pinball you hit the ball and have to do as much damage as possible. Its definetly a great change from a sim baseball game and i recommend it highly, havent played online yet but soon will, and oh yea i forgot its made by 2k sports, and their presentation never ceases to amaze, they know how to make sports games! So check it out its on all next gen consoles!

·
Beep Beep
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh also forgot to add, the turbos can be used for base running and fielding. You can also make insane off the wall catches if you have a quick finger and hit the right combination, the fielding at times can be frustrating but this does not take away from the fun, ive been playing on medium setting and it is real challenging when it comes to managing your turbo becuase you have to remember your opponent is building his up too, the AI is smart and they will take you to the edge, ive been beaten plenty of times already in the bottom of the 9th thanks to them saving 1 last turbo....too adicting also cant wait for them to release all pro football 2k7 which is out in a few weeks! go 2k!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
I DL'd the demo and it seems pretty good. I always like the MVP series but since EA lost the license for MLB I haven't bought a baseball game.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.