Timothy Peters
Kyle Busch
Stephen Wallace
People aginst Buschwackers
Michael Waltrip

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Quite a list there-- but you forgot pretty boy Jimmie Johnson!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
That is a big list, and alot of people think I hate alot of drivers!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kspool said:
Quite a list there-- but you forgot pretty boy Jimmie Johnson!!
currently I have no quarrels with Jimmie as for the list these are the drivers currently on my list doesn't mean they can dissapper from it, pretty much the only three that have long-term status here are Biffle, Stewart, Mayfield

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Just out of curiosity why do you dislike Biffle? I haven't seen him do much to get on people's nerves and all. I can see why you'd hate the rest of them though.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JJ48Fan said:
Just out of curiosity why do you dislike Biffle? I haven't seen him do much to get on people's nerves and all. I can see why you'd hate the rest of them though.
Biffle is good racer, but he has done some things over the years that has left me shaking my head, for example he spun out once during quals at Sonoma and came back and asiad that he could see the 48 team laughing at him from pit road.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I edited my list into classes pretty much into the people most on my nerves down to the people least on my nerves, I have also decided to include groups of people in there. Also JJ Yeley has finnally shown some talent he is of the list but Tony Raines replaces him for now

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Yeah Yeley has had some good runs this year. He wrecked in just about every race last season much like Robby Gordon. I too had Yeley on my dislike list but I'm starting to come around to him as well. He's stayed out of trouble so far this year.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Re: The drivers/people in NASCAR currently getting on my ner

KK3869 said:
CLASS 4 (THESE PEOPLE ARE ON MY WITS END):
Tony Stewart
Jeremy Mayfield
People who want to see Mark Martin run full time
People who think NASCAR is a conspiracy machine

CLASS 3 (These people really grind my gears):
Greg Biffle

CLASS 2 (These people are on my nerves):
Robby Gordon
Jeff Gordon
Juan Montoya

CLASS 1 (These people make me shake my head):
Dave Blaney
Tony Raines (or at least his spotter)
Why so much hate? Whats wrong w/ Mayfield?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Because hes a whiner when he doesn't get his way when other drivers on the team are getting the good cars, he proved that at Penske back in 01 and proved at Evernham last year.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
KK3869 said:
Because hes a whiner when he doesn't get his way when other drivers on the team are getting the good cars, he proved that at Penske back in 01 and proved at Evernham last year.
Agreed. You can see how smart it was of him to say what he did about Ray and go to a Toyota.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Believe said:
Just checking. So if it's based on one race, then by next week or the week after, he could be off, correct?
Yup, which reminds me Blaney and Raines are off the list. Montoya moves up to class 3.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i think by the time its done Montoya will end up being on everyones sh*t list.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
KK3869 said:
So you wouldnt bitch if you were on a team and getting the shaft cause all the good cars were going to other people. Especially when those cars and crew were yours to begin with?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
demondecko said:
KK3869 said:
So you wouldnt bitch if you were on a team and getting the shaft cause all the good cars were going to other people. Especially when those cars and crew were yours to begin with?
If I remember right Mayfield doesn't own the cars or the team, so he really can't call it his.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts