Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I have finally gone and done it. I have always wanted a 1994 Score "Call Up" A-Rod Rookie card. For any of you that collected baseball cards in the mid 1990s this is the card everyone wanted. It was said that only 300 were produced and were inserted into packs of the 1994 Score Traded Series. Evidently not very many were pulled/redeemed over the years making the number actually in circulation around 150 or so. It books for $800.00. I purchased this card last weekend from a customer at my shop. I have debated whether or not to keep it or sell it but I finally decided to sell. This card is going to fund my Christmas this year! Check out the link below to my eBay auctions to see how it does. It ends on 12/19.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheroes-n-legendsQQhtZ-1

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
I kinda thought the way you were talking the other day you might end up with that, I hope it sells high.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i guess you are, lol

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geebi said:
$521, not too shabby man. I wish you had 3 more to sell.
Me too. I think I will use this transaction for my experiment. I remember one time Beckett had the same experiment. They started with one pack of cards, opened it and sold the hits, took the money and made purchases until they reached a certain dollar amount in the bank. I'm thinking of either buying one box of 2007 Playoff National Treasures Football or 3 boxes of 2007 Bowman Draft Picks Baseball & 3 boxes of 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition baseball. I could sell the pulls from the National Trasures right away but the Bowman & Donruss baseball I would have to hold onto until those guys reach the majors. I'm leaning toward buying the 6 boxes of baseball. I've always wanted to get into prospecting anyway. Plus, the Elite have Steve Spurrier AUTOS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts