Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,611 Posts
It's funny, This should come up. I was a new member at WcCollector when the dirty dozen where doing there thing! I watched and I listened but I was new and I just wanted to collect. Well the dirty dozen started TCL and I stayed with WCCollector. I made Good friends with BBT, Blazer, Trevor and many others there. Then on a out of the blue date I get into it with the one and only NICK!! I get an email and it is Racer asking why I was saying this and why I was saying that and I'm saying WTF. I was talking about one thing with NICK and Nick was over here turning my words against someone and I couldn't even defend myself. Franklin ask me to come check out TCL, which I did. Never found the posting by Nick but I did find a new home that day! Not Long after I met Joker and yes we have become pretty close friends. I can say he and Dragon are two of my three best friends. Both of them are members here and I must say this site is almost a part of home now for me. Too many good friends and collectors here to mention but I can say. Many I will call freinds for a long time to come!!

· Registered
3,611 Posts
LOL, I never figured you to come out of the lurking deeps to post a post like that! I must say so true and a quick laugh to get the day started. I must agree, the spamming has so greatly improved from what was being posted back when we actually had the post counts, The bickering and bitching could surely come down some but then again, I guess if there wasn't any then the site would be just as boring as the COT in NASCAR. Without a little mixing it up it would just be the same show different track every day. Thanks for your two cents worth there Jared! I must say I enjoyed a little chuckle before starting off my day in the turn left circle track of a life I have to live.
P.S. Any new customs in the works lately? I still proudly display the one I got from you.... Remember which one?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.