Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all, I'm new to the forum.

My first interest was plastic models, but with two young children, I just can't seem to find the time to build them! I got into diecast around a year ago, and found this site.

Matt Kenseth is my favorite driver, but I'll collect anything that catches my eye (mainly 1/24, but I have some 1/64s as well). I was mostly a fan of open-wheel racing until a few years ago, and have attended five Indianapolis 500s (1982, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1989), and I hope to attend my first NASCAR race this year (Chicagoland).

I'm from Wisconsin originally, and thus a rabid Packers, Brewers and Badgers fan.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here and checking out some awesome collections!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello and welcome! I love the Zest car that Kenseth drove today.

·
rcpromofan8
436 Posts
Hi y'all, I'm new to the forum.

My first interest was plastic models, but with two young children, I just can't seem to find the time to build them! I got into diecast around a year ago, and found this site.

Matt Kenseth is my favorite driver, but I'll collect anything that catches my eye (mainly 1/24, but I have some 1/64s as well). I was mostly a fan of open-wheel racing until a few years ago, and have attended five Indianapolis 500s (1982, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1989), and I hope to attend my first NASCAR race this year (Chicagoland).

I'm from Wisconsin originally, and thus a rabid Packers, Brewers and Badgers fan.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here and checking out some awesome collections!
It's always nice to add another Packer fan. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Welcome to DCZ!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts