1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,745 Posts
looks good man. hope you have success.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Man i really wish they had more stuff like this around me. I can't even by a diecast at a store unless i drive to PA. New York SUCKS! lol but Good Luck Taz!

·
Super Moderator
8,745 Posts

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
Man i really wish they had more stuff like this around me. I can't even by a diecast at a store unless i drive to PA. New York SUCKS! lol but Good Luck Taz!
You been to Binghamton, NY? 07 Racing Collectibles is there and I looked at your location and it is 3 hours away from you (long drive but better than PA) and the Owner is very nice and he has a TON of stuff.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,553 Posts
I guess I should have looked at all the posts before I did my last post. I see where you are now. Can you give me the address? I still might check it out sometime soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats awsome! Good Luck!

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
store looks well cool! few of them 1:64s id snap up straight away!
best of luck dude!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
You been to Binghamton, NY? 07 Racing Collectibles is there and I looked at your location and it is 3 hours away from you (long drive but better than PA) and the Owner is very nice and he has a TON of stuff.

Tom from 07 is a great guy too! I Would receomend him to you as well [MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION]

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Taz, wish you the best man, hope it does well for you. I started out in a Flea Market nearly 20 years ago myself.

Scott

1 - 20 of 40 Posts