Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
That's just horrible

I guess, to be fair, he never actually said that Jimmie Johnson signed the hat... just that it's a signed Jimmie Johnson hat. It could be signed by some 8th grader, who also happens to be named Jimmie Johnson lol.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Question asked to seller:

Signed by who?
Who exactly signed your Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon items, because it certainly wasn't the drivers. Do you have proof that Johnson and Gordon signed these? Your autographs look nothing like I've ever seen. They look like they were done by a 4th grader.

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
He ruined a nice Diecast, I have to go after him. LOL

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Here is what I asked the seller,

"do these come with a C.O.A? I beleive jimmie & jeff signed these in passing during the 6th grade? Please let me know as it would make them more valuable". Thanks

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
This happens all the time during race season. You get these people to go to autograph sessions and races to get things signed just to sell on Ebay.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
I sent this.

I am interested in this hat and was wondering if you had pics of this being signed and info on where it was signed. Im not sure the availability of a camera in elementary school 30 years ago but it would be helpful. Also I commend your psychic powers knowing that he was going to work for lowes racing when he got older. Any information would be helpful.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I sent this.

I am interested in this hat and was wondering if you had pics of this being signed and info on where it was signed. Im not sure the availability of a camera in elementary school 30 years ago but it would be helpful. Also I commend your psychic powers knowing that he was going to work for lowes racing when he got older. Any information would be helpful.
That's classic.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Lol>>>>>>>>>>>

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Wow! This guy's obviously doing this as a joke. If not, he's the biggest idiot ever. I've never been a snitch, but I'd love to report this to ebay. I'd hate for some kid who doesn't know any better to waste their money.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Those are officially the WORST fake signatures I have ever seen!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts